Traditional sources of income alone may not support ongoing Investor needs. Investing in CRE credit provides an alternative source of potential income and diversification, while also providing an alternative way to invest in real estate. Consider an allocation to commercial real estate credit for potential income, capital preservation, and diversification.
Why Commercial Real Estate Credit?
Favorable Environment for Attractive Income Potential and Portfolio Diversification
- Floating-rate CRE mortgages may be an effective hedge against rising rates and inflation
- Loan terms allow for rate adjustment in tandem with interest rates and can provide attractive income even if rates increase
- CRE mortgages may help provide consistent returns throughout real estate and economic cycles
InPoint's Primary Investment Strategy
- Originate, acquire, and manage a diversified CRE credit portfolio comprised of first mortgage loans and credit loans, backed by income-producing properties
- Primarily floating rate senior secured investments where the interest typically adjusts every 30 days
- Thorough investment process with underwriting based on third-party reports, site visits and other review criteria to identify quality properties owned by experienced operators
There is no assurance that we will achieve our investment objectives.
InPoint Commercial Real Estate Income, Inc. - Class A
This website is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy securities. An offering is made only by the prospectus. This material must be read in conjunction with the prospectus in order to fully understand all of the implications and risks of the offering of securities to which the prospectus relates. A copy of the prospectus must be made available to you in connection with any offering. No offering is made except by a prospectus filed with the Department of Law of the State of New York. Neither the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Attorney-General of the State of New York nor any other state securities regulator has approved or disapproved of the securities, determined if the prospectus is truthful or complete. Any representation to the contrary is a criminal offense.